Shipping and Returns
Shipping and Returns.
We endeavour to deliver goods within 5 working days.
Whilst Chart Fencing endeavours to meet any agreed delivery date we reserve the right to change the agreed delivery date in the event of unforeseen occurrences and shall not be liable to you for any loss or inconvenience arising out of a delayed delivery date.
We would prefer you to be available and present to receive goods so you may check the correct items and quantities have been delivered. We can arrange for the items to be left in a safe place by prior arrangement. However, this will not apply if a courier is delivering as a signature will be required.
If your goods are of a heavy nature you would be required to assist the driver.
Please note that once the goods have been paid for in full and have been delivered to your premises, ownership and liabilities arising from ownership transfer from us to you.
- We typically deliver goods using our own fleet of vehicles ranging from 1 tonne flat bed truck.
- Access to your delivery address must be unrestricted, please confirm when booking your order for delivery.
- Carry for a shed must be no further than 25 metres from the lorry.
- Our drivers are not to take their vehicles off a hard road surface.
- Our drivers will make every effort to deliver the goods as close as possible to the desired destination on your property but delivery to hard firm ground at kerb side is the usual, any further is at the discretion of the driver.
Returned goods are subject to the following conditions:
- We are happy to accept returns if goods are not faulty or damaged, goods can then be returned for full credit or replacement.
- With the exception of concrete products, and post mix concrete.
- Goods must be returned to us in the original packaging, in a saleable condition with all labels, components, leaflets and instructions, and proof of purchase.
- Goods may only be returned within 7 days of receipt of goods.
- Any shortages or damaged goods must be reported to Chart Fencing within 24 hours of the delivery.
- All returned goods will incur an administration charge of £25.00 plus vat
- Any goods that have been made bespoke by Chart Fencing are non-refundable.
- We reserve the right to refuse any goods that we feel are in a non resalable condition.